[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has been accepted

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:29:17 -0700

Thanks Robin for the reply. I hope you like it. I thought it was a good book with a lot of good advise on many subjects. I spent a lot of time doing rank spelling but there were a lot of medical terms so I may have missed some things but I tried. I ended up with over 800 "misspelled words." I've been following Dean Edell for many years on radio and respect his opinions.
Thanks.

Bud.At 05:16 PM 5/4/2006, you wrote:

Bud,

I have that book. I'll get working on it this weekend.

At 04:59 PM 04/05/2006, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I got a surprise just now. I received a note that a book that I just sent in yesterday has been accepted. It was The English Teacher. That's real fast service. What I'm wondering is if my book I sent in a while back called Life Liberty and the pursuit of healthiness by Dr. Dean Edell was ever received. There were a couple people waiting for it and I haven't heard anything so I hope it arrived there I think it's a great book and would be a great edition to the library. Has anybody seen it?
Thanks. .

Bud Schwab W 6 Z Y P Malibu, California

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab