[bksvol-discuss] Re: yikes on the new search

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:11:01 -0600

Hi all:

I think I'm in the minority here, but I actually like the search.
Yes, you do have to wade through irrelevant things, but especially for
specific keyword searches, it's invaluable.  I've found three or four
books that I wouldn't have thought covered topics I was interested in
but that clearly do.  Just my two cents.  And Jamie, thanks so much
for telling me how to use it.
Courtney