[bksvol-discuss] Re: yikes on the new search

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 01:43:05 -0600

Hi Jamie!

I searched for Edna Ferber and got over 200 results. The books that she
wrote were displayed at the beginning, and there were many other references
too--some appropriate, and some not--like James Ferber.

Like you, I'm not finding this new search function that user friendly.
*smile* Guess there's a definite learning curve.

You're correct when you say it's impossible to know if a book is in the
collection without looking closely at every result. Am I missing something
here?

Blessings.

Lynnsky

  _____