[bksvol-discuss] Re: yes, let's get tough.

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:46:23 -0400

I think I'll do pretty much the same job I've always done, because I think all
of us are doing our best. I don't know that we should change our criteria for
accepting or rejecting a book. We validators work hard to make the best product
we can. Because we've changed our rate of pay, I don't quite understand what
that has to do with the scanners. Maybe I'm missing something.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx