[bksvol-discuss] Re: yes, let's get tough.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:08:39 -0400

Yes it does, as it removes the page numbers too!  which are used to tag the
book properly and allow those of us who want them to read to a certain page,
or cite the book in a paper.

PLEASE strip headers by hand leaving the page numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.