[bksvol-discuss] Re: xt file?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:04:07 -0500

Hi, Gisela! This is kind of a long way around, but you could use the Control-G command to tell Word to go to a specific page. I'm not sure if there is actually a way for the page breaks to be seen or not. You might be able to use Control-G to get to a page, then left arrow until you hear the words Page Break. Then use Control-F to find other ones. Do you happen to have either Open Book or K1000? If so, you can open the file and use Page Down to go from page to page. Good luck!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>