[bksvol-discuss] Re: would anyone like to donate credits to me?

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 08:33:27 -0500

Hello Denise, Valerie and Madeleine.  Thank you so much for offering to give me
your credits Denise.  Madeleine and Valerie, thanks for transferring them and
offering them respectively.  I appreciate it.  Thanks again for the congrats on
graduation.  It was a hard task but I’m so happy I did it.  Have a wonderful
weekend.

Monica