[bksvol-discuss] Re: world e book fair is here for 2008

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:23:34 -0700

Guys, u know, I'm not entirely certain, but from what I've been able
to farrot out, these are primarily pd texts, including those of
authors who've chosen to make their works available this way, which,
sadly, is not gonna include best-selling ones. Bottom line? If you're
looking for free or nearly so best selling authors' ebooks, it's
probably the wrong site.

On 7/6/08, E. <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anybody found a way of browsing books on the site listed below?
>
> I put in the names of several authors. None of the authors were for
> best sellers. I came up empty.
>
> Are there categories or something?
>
> Are there listings of what is on the site somewhere?
>
> I just cannot figure out what is on this book site.
>
> Elizabeth
> on the list as E.
>

> At 07:22 AM 7/4/2008, you wrote:
>
>>Here is the link to the world e book fair site.  you can find
>>hundreds of thousands of free e books there.  It only lasts from
>>today 07/04/08 through 08/04/08.
>>
>>www.worldebookfair.org
>>
>>You will find literally all kinds of books out there.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net