[bksvol-discuss] Re: world e book fair is here for 2008

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:06:26 -0400

Hi,
There is a program called APDFPR or something like that that would help
with this problem.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Jackie McBride"
             <abletec@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: world e book
                                       fair is here for 2008
             07/08/2008 10:45
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Maria:

U need to check the security settings on the book. If it won't let u
print, *do *not *buy!

If u do buy a book & u can't access it, write the merchant, tell them
why, & possibly you'll get your money back. I know Amazon said they
wouldn't, but when I wrote them & told them my problem, they did in
fact refund my money.

If u can get it in ms reader instead of Adobe, there are programs out
there that crack the encryption. Just in case anyone's interested, we
are allowed, by law, to break any encryption scheme that denies us
access so long as we can prove we're blind & that we rightfully own
the ebook--1996 amendment to copyright act.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net