[bksvol-discuss] Re: world e book fair is here for 2008

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 06:22:00 -0400

Hi all,

Elizabeth, since the fair is a consortium, the various libraries are listed on the front page. I believe if you go down further you will find some examples of what's available. I found a couple of categories like classics and children's lit. If you want, you can search the individual libraries. The short answer to your question is poke around, see what's there. Always keep in mind, as on any web page, that there is a navigation bar at the left hand side of the thing, naturally, it's going to be placed at the top in the screen reader's decolumnized version of the web page. So you have to get beyond it. Choose navigation by table with t or heading with h or find next paragraph of plain text. All these will work. It's so hard to say just how to navigate any given site because they're all different, and they all are designed in a different way.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring