[bksvol-discuss] Re: working with new publishers

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 19:58:58 -0500

No, I live in Chicago, where Moody is located. the ministry has a
radio station here and listening to it was unlike any other Christian
radio station I had herd before. It was compassionate and
informative. People there were engaging rather than doctrinal. Many
had a worldly presence about life as it is and connected with many
people about interpreting the Bible for today's times. I decided to
learn more about them and the evangelical Christian movement.

Kelly

On 7/24/15, tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you gone to Moody Kelly? I didn't know all of that, but like many
of their radio programs and sasome of their books. We listen to the
moody station quite a bit durung the day.