[bksvol-discuss] Re: working with new publishers

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:33:18 -0500

Great. Moody is the most prominent and respected institution in the
Christian evangelical movement. It trains many of the top leaders and
influential pastors and develops new lines of thinking about the role
of Christianity in our world. This would be an important addition to
the bookshare collection.

Kelly

On 7/23/15, tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Kelly. I'll email her.

--
In Jesus' name our sins are washed away,
In Jesus' name we are rescued, we are saved,