[bksvol-discuss] Re: working on

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:35:52 -0500

Yes, I've wondered about that, too. It just takes so long to experiment and if the experiment is bad I hate to bother bookshare subscribers with the results. :-)
I also don't know how many validators could deal well with DAISY, so I probably won't try submitting one unless I think making an RTF will completely destroy the book.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>