[bksvol-discuss] Re: working on

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:43:38 -0500

Hi Sarah,
    I'm assuming the Kurzweil 1000 can correctly save DAISY books with
tables. Or at least I thought the version 10.0 will. I know BookShare
accepts DAISY submissions, so would it be best for you to submit in that
format? Or will BookShare's tools attack the DAISY file and destroy all that
you would have worked for?

I don't think DAISY submissions are something that should be encouraged,
because we want the DAISY files for download to be created the same way. But
it would be cool if in cases where there is lots of markup to have DAISY
submission. (again if that will work)

Jake