[bksvol-discuss] Re: working in keyword format rather than .rtf

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:18:15 -0500

Sorry, for misunderstanding what your problem was.  I should have written an
answer taking in to consideration both ways your message could have been
understood.
Have you gotten your braille note to display computer braille files in grade
II now?

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net