[bksvol-discuss] Re: word hypenated between lines

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:10:39 -0500

Sue,

The autocorrect feature in word is intended for correcting common mistakes
when you're typing.  For example, I type very quickly.  And sometimes, I
often make the mistake of typing "teh" in stead of "the."  My autocorrect
entry in Word is good enough to realize that I made a mistake and change the
word automatically.  It does not have a feature to apply these types of
corrections after the document has been typed or a document that you may be
editting.

i hope this sort of answers your question.

Sincerely,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director