[bksvol-discuss] Re: wlling to help

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:33:39 -0600

Hi Kellie,

Thanks for your encouraging words to Joanie and me.  You are one of the very
experienced volunteers  and I will hang in there and do the very best I can
at validating.  I am getting just a wee bit faster, but have been taking a
few that you have to do word for word.

I'll close with just plain old "thanks" instead of rattling off in Spanish
like you and Jake.  <smile>

Sue S.