[bksvol-discuss] Re: without remorse

  • From: "Michael Riley" <m.riley39@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:29:16 -0500

Hi Guido,
    Thanks for your response.  The tape from NLS had about 16 sides and I think
where the Bookshare copy ended was on about side 11 or 12.  I was reading the
brf copy and sorry I can't get any closer than that.
    I read it about a year ago.  Is there a chance that the copy on Bookshare
now is a resubmitted copy?

Mike