[bksvol-discuss] Re: wishlist: Dirt on my Shirt by Jeff Foxworthy

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:07:52 -0600

Cindy, I could not resist getting this books since I found it cheap.   I also
bought Foxworthy's Silly Street.  I read it in chat tonight and everyone
enjoyed it, so I will try to get it scanned sooner than later. I also bought
Jamie Lee Curtis's Big Words for Little People.

If Jamie or someone can scan the other two, I would prefer proofing them.  I
will scan and Doug will proof Foxworthy's Silly Street.

Valerie