[bksvol-discuss] wish list synopses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:07:49 -0800 (PST)

No, there are no synopses on the wish list, but in the case of fiction, I've
put the genre if the requester told me or I could ascertain it myself--unless
the author, like Mercedes Lackey of Louisa May Alcott is known for a certain
genre. I have indicated nonfiction, at this point by having te books in a
separate section. The nonfiction titles are pretty self-explanatory, or I've
put the genre

When I do receive a request, especially when it includes a synopsis, I forward
it to the volunteer list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: