[bksvol-discuss] wish list requests

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:02:46 -0600

Hi all.
I would like to request the following books be added to the collection. Thanks.
See list below.
If they are already in the collection let me know.

Teaching Hispanic Children - by Toni Griego Jones and Mary Lou Fuller.  Boston,
MA, Pearson  Education, 2003.

Material World: A Global Family Portrait - by Peter Menzel. San Francisco, CA,
Sierra Club Books, 1994.

White Teacher - by Vivian Gussin Paley, London, England, Harvard Press, 2000.

How To Steal A Dog - by Barbara O'Connor. Square Fish Press, 2009.

Bateman, B. D., & Linden, M. A. (2006). Better IEPs: How to develop legally

     correct and educationally useful programs (4th ed.) Verona, WI: Attainment

     Company

Council for Exceptional Children. (2003). What every special educator must

     know: Ethics, standards, and guidelines for special educators (5th ed.).
Upper

     Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall

Hurst, B., & Reding, G. (2006). Professionalism in teaching (2nd ed.). Upper

     Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Merrill Prentice Hall.

Gerrod Parrott.  2001.  Emotions in Social Psychology.  Philadelphia:
Psychology Press.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!
Pharmacy Assistant School
Earn a Pharmacy Technician Degree. Get free info and Apply Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=8tj1G7ekpld4j--r_EEjYQAAJ1CoJd3PCUxdgIkZ1GfbnoDxAAQAAAAFAAAAAKwcGj4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE2V3AAAAAA==