[bksvol-discuss] wish list idea

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I checked out the wish list and It is overwhelmingly big.
I think if we could organize the wish lis tlike we do an author search,
alpphabeticaly, then we could have a letter a page and the person who requests
the book can write a summary of it. That way people will have more than a title
to go on. I would llove to do books from the wish list but I't I've heard of
very few of them and I have no Idea what many of them are about. What do you
think?

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.