[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list book please

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:59:07 -0500

Aren't you a busy little beaver! :-)  I got Sue Barton Superintendent Nurse
finally up tonight and a redo of a collection book Nichole wanted to read that
was rough. Tomorrow I hope to do the poetry book and then I can start on the
last Sue. I do have to scan some this week, too, sadly.

No rest for the wicked!  ;-)

Valerie