[bksvol-discuss] wish list: Complete Idiots Guide to the World of harry Potter

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:56:19 -0500

I just placed an order for this book at alibris, for myself and my daddy for
Christmas, and naturally after it is scanned he can have the print edition,
smile.

But wanted you all to know.

Complete Idiots Guide to the World of harry potter.

I believe it was Judy S, who told us about it yesterday.

My copy should get to my parent's house by the 22nd, but I don't get home
until probably the 1st of january before I can start scanning it.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx