[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:40:17 -0500

Hi, Cindy!  That would be great! Not all the time, but just maybe once in a
while.  Maybe you could send it out once a month or even once every few months,
just as a reminder.  That way it wouldn't have to be something else to add to
all of the things you already do.  And of course, checking the URL is fine,
too, if there isn't much interest. <Smile>

Jana