[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:38:53 -0400

Hi Cindy. I'm glad you're restructuring the wish list to just be fiction or
nonfiction. I know you work hard to make the system work well, and I figured
the system was working well for everyone else. I found the scrolling through
sections for specific authors to be confusing and usually gave up before
getting to the section where I wanted to be. I scan a lot of nonfiction, and
finding that section was difficult for me. It will be much easier to get
around with a streamlined list. (smile) I'll be able to check it more easily
when I'm at book sales.

Monica Willyard