[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julie Morales <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:06:35 -0700 (PDT)

I did have a section where I had all books by an author under that author's
 name. There are, or were, quite  few books by both Grace Livingston Hill and
by Lucy Higgs. (fiction and nonfiction by Higgs) There are also a lot of books
requested under Francis A. Schaeffer
I'm going to try to simplify the list. Maybe it will be easier to find authors,
titles and genres(iif I can easily scertain them) and maybe I won't make so
many mistakes trying to keep alphabetical order

I'll just have two sections: fiction, which will include poetry and children's
lit,   and nonfiction. I'll add books in the order the requests are made so
those of you who wanted to scan books that had been lingering on the list can
check the bottom of the list and those who want to fill current requests can
check near the top of the list. I may continue to add date added if I remember.

BTW--for you conservative scanners, I seem to remember a lot of books in the
nonfiction section by Newt Gingrich and some others.

If anyone wants to scan the Henty books I'd love to proof them if I can get the
books and when I finish the ones already I'm working or said I'd do

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm