[bksvol-discuss] willing scanner

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:38:39 -0700

Hi everyone!

I am willing to scan for anyone who is willing to send me the book. I have gone through the fiction wishlist, and unfortunately my library doesn't have that many books on the wishlist. My scans are clean. I scan both fiction and nonfiction, and all genres. I do have a bunch of nonfiction here that I'm scanning, so I check the fiction wishlist to take a break from the nonfiction. Write me offlist if anyone is interested. One other thing, it takes me a week to 2 weeks to scan a book, since I "work" during the day.
Thanks,
Vivian