[bksvol-discuss] will resubmit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:24:43 -0500

BIG GUNS OUT OF UNIFORM will be resubmitted again today with the right tittle this time along with the book BORN TO BE BAD by the same author and a word of warnning, both books has the same story in them. BAD TO THE BONE is in both of them. I am cleaning out the headers and the only thing that needs to be checked is the page numbers. In BORN TO BE BAD, anyway. I am trying to fix as manny as I can but am sure will miss some. Also will be rescanning THE ART OF DECEPTION by Noria Roberts. The one in the collection isn't bad but has a lot of split words in it along the common errors for die instead of the.

For skype contact bobwichitaks