[bksvol-discuss] Re: who we are

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:50:24 -0700

Lynn,

Your comments are excellent!  I totally agree with you.  Bookshare has
changed my life in the past eleven months that I have been a member.  I want
so many others to know about the reading and knowledge benefits offered.  I
am making that presentation to my class at Utah State University in three
weeks.  Janice has provided me with some written information about
Bookshare, but unfortunately, she did not provide me with an electronic copy
of the information, grin!  Nevertheless, I will be speaking very highly of
the reading opportunities offered now, especially bookshare.  Thank you!

Kasondra Payne