[bksvol-discuss] who needs some credits

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:48:48 -0700

Hi Gang,
\

I have been scanning and sending in books for two or three years now and have never used any of my credits. I would be happy for anybody to have them that needs or wants them. I don't know what the procedure is to transfer any of them so will wait to hear from somebody.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California