[bksvol-discuss] Re: who does what

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:46:13 -0700

I¹m working with the staff to make sure we clarify the process here. We¹ll
send a message to the list and also make it very clear on the volunteer
page. Thanks for pointing out the confusion.

Lisa

From: siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:20:05 -0500
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: who does what

Lisa,

Just to make sure I understand this correctly:  We are not to download books
from the collection, fix the errors, and resubmit them as BSO books.  If we
wwant to do a BSO, we are to rescan it.  Am I interpreting this correctly?

Sue S.

From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:59:05 -0400
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] who does what

I am confused.  Who is on staff now that Jennifer has left?  Is John
still on staff?  Who on staff does what?  Who is making the decisions
about different issues?
I am just confused.

E.