[bksvol-discuss] who do you think you are

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:07:59 -0700

I was validating this book when Clair contacted me to let me know that it had just been approved for the collection. We assume it had appeared twice on step 1. My concern is: This brand new addition to the collection has all of its headers; I was particularly aware of this because I had been removing them while validating. Do you all think we are wrong now in assuming that the stripper removes them? If so, this is all the more reason why they should be manually removed. Please Bookshare staff, answer this for us. By the way, this book of short stories is Alice Munro at her best in my opinion.