[bksvol-discuss] white space and organization

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:51:24 -0600

Okay, I have had two books in a row in my project pile with tons of
transitions, increasing indents, and white space.  It seems my only option is
the triple asterisk surrounding insets and marking these transitions and white
spaces, but my guess is it makes for very busy distractions for Braille readers
and I cannot imagine how it comes across on audio conversions.

Any suggestions?

Valerie