[bksvol-discuss] Re: which isbn to use

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:11:21 -0700

So true. I scanned a print version of an ebook earlier this summer, and they
put an ISBN of all zeroes for the ebook version on the title page, and the
real ISBN for the printed book on the back of the book. Gotta watch out for
that sort of thing. No biggie since ISBNs are not required, but still, it
threw me for a while until I could consult a librarian about it.

Evan