[bksvol-discuss] Re: whether or not to reject a book based on publisher

  • From: "Chanelle Allen" <chanellem.allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:39:16 -0500

Hi Mayrie,
The copyright page is below. I don't mind my work being replaced. I was only
concerned for the person who took time to scan the book. However, he/she is
probably aware of the publisher and that a book may be replaced at a later time.
Thank you for looking into this matter for me.

Chanelle

An Original Publication of ibooks, inc.

Pocket Books, a division of Simon ft Schuster, Inc. 1230 Avenue of the
Americas, New York, NY 10020

Copyright c 1971, 1999 by Howard Fast

An ibooks, inc. Book

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions
thereof in any form whatsoever. Distributed by Simon ft Schuster, Inc. 1230
Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020

ibooks, inc. 24 West 25th Street New York, NY 10010

The ibooks World Wide Web Site Address is:   http://www.ibooksinc.com

Share your thoughts about these and other ibooks titles in the new ibooks
virtual reading group at   www.ibooksinc.com

ISBN 0-671-03897-4 First Pocket Books printing November 1999 10 987654321

Cover design by Jason Vita Cover photograph copyright ® 1999 Andrew Eccles
Interior design by Michael Mendelsohn at MM Design 2000, Inc.

Printed in the U.S.A.