[bksvol-discuss] Re: where to download my novel

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 04:10:13 -0400

I go to conferences where they have seminars discussing the making of Daisy books.I always thought engineering and software took care of converting files to Daisy format. I am willing to insert tags. Yet I wonder if this can perhaps be automated with conversion software.

Asking volunteers to hand insert appropriate Daisy tags instead of creating daisy files with appropriate software confuses me. Perhaps it is because I know little about the software used to create Daisy formatting.

E.

At 03:15 PM 9/9/2008, you wrote:
"An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England" will be on Bookshare... but in the meantime, you can download a PDF of it at

<http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fjbxt>http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fjbxt

They only hold it for a few days, so if you don't get to it just let me know and i will upload it again.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the book.

It's rated R,  by the way.. graphic violence and sex.

Nan Hawthorne
<http://www.nanhawthorne.com>www.nanhawthorne.com