[bksvol-discuss] Re: when's a good time...

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:42:11 -0700

Hello Ann and all:

I tried to enter the room tonight after downloading and installing the software but was stuck when I kept getting the message that it was trying to connect to the server. It just stood there and I never ended up being able to connect, even after briefly disabling my firewall.

I'll try to look in to what could be causing that to happen but was far too hungry and irritable to deal with it last night. I look forward to chatting though, and I definitely want to be able to participate in the validator's conference on Thursday.

Meka