[bksvol-discuss] wheel of fortune

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 04:59:52 -0400

The book is by Susan Howatch. I do not know if the title is "Wheel of Furtune" or " The Wheel of Furtune". I also need exact copyright info if someone can find it please.

E.
At 02:21 AM 6/6/2006, you wrote:

If you can't find it, I can obtain the book. I assume
there's only one edition.

E, I'll pick up The Servant's Tale on Wed.

Cindy