[bksvol-discuss] Re: what to expect when you're expecting

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:01:53 -0400

Shelley and Grace, I'd love to see the book in the collection. I know we have several young women who have hearing impairments and cannot use talking books. Shelley, if you can get the book from your library, that would be awesome. I'll validate it unless Grace or one of our newer parents wants to work on it. It's a pretty short book and should be an easy scan and validation. The author is British, in case that matters when you're optimizing your scan. I think this could be a blessing to our members over the years to come. Tthis is just one of the reasons I am so impressed with the people on this list. So many people here make time to scan or validate books they personally don't need to read right now so someone else can access them. (smile)

Monica Willyard

At 08:21 PM 4/13/2007, you wrote:
Hi Shelly:

I ordered the book from NLS. But perhaps it might be good to have in the collection.
Perhaps Monica can comment on this.

Grace