[bksvol-discuss] Re: what the daisy tool does

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 10:38:31 -0700

Hi Robin,

What software are you using for proofreading?  There should be an option to
standardize margins without altering font attributes.

Some of the things that the conversion tool does are to locate page numbers,
and place them at the top of pages, to remove all tabs except when in a
table, to remove all extra spaces (that is any more than one space occuring
at a time, and to remove blank lines.  There may be more, I just can't think
of it at the moment.

Hope some of that helps.

Mayrie