[bksvol-discuss] Re: what scanner

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:47:49 -0700

HI Robert,

That must be a newer model since I was doing my research. How many pages
does the Adf hold? The Dr2080C works fine with duplex scanning with K1000.
the only quirk I found was you need to scan one page before it will scan in
duplex for some reason.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau