[bksvol-discuss] what is this character in word?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:01:33 -0800 (PST)

In a book I am validating which I figured had enormous
troubles since it has been on the step one list since
2004, there is a mark that makes like a hard return at
the end of each line even though it's not the end of
the paragraph.

It looks like an arrow pointing to the left with a
little line at the right of it that goes upwards.

I don't know what that marker is (in reveal codes) and
if I knew what it was, I might be able to replace it
with something else that would help get rid of it so
that the paragraphs would come out right.

Like I know that the paragraph mark is ^p.

Otherwise the only way to fix that is to delete each
one which I can do but it's going to be tedious. 

Jamie in Michigan 
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates

 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Other related posts: