[bksvol-discuss] Re: what is a validation worth in terms of credit?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 20:09:32 -0700

Hi Lisa!

Thank you and whoever is responsible for the change in credits awarded for validating. I personally scan a lot more than I validate, but know how much hard work a lot of the validators do. Often the amount of work that they do is at least as much as went into the scans that they are validating. On their behalf, thank you.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 07:54 PM 8/5/2007, you wrote:

Oops, of course I meant to say, "The amount of work that goes into a good validation .." But you knew that.

Lisa