[bksvol-discuss] Re: what happy women know

  • From: "Satauna Howery" <sthowery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:47:59 -0400

Hey, E.  I already rejected this book on the same grounds that you mention.
It was then put back in the step 1 pile because a bookshare admin considered
it readable.  I'm glad you have the same opinion I do!

It makes me wonder, though, if an administrator would consider this book
acceptable with a "fair but legible throughout" tag.  At what point do we
consider something fair versus rejectable? In my opinion, lots of trash
characters and unfinished sentences and missing words make it rejectable.
Any admins want to respond to this? I'd love some clarification!!

Thanks,

Satauna