[bksvol-discuss] Re: what format to use

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:25:45 -0700

Hi, Bud. If you send your books in RTF format, they'll probably get
validated quicker, because pretty much everyone has the ability to open RTF
files. I know there are some books I'd love to validate...but they're in ARK
format, and I have Kurzweil. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous