[bksvol-discuss] Re: what does the bad smell smell like?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:31:29 -0700

My sister is ten years younger and the smells drove me absolutely.
crazy, I am very sensitive to smells even now.  It may have been a very
small part in my decision not to have children, I'd have been sick a
great deal of the time from the smells and sounds.  Eggs at breakfast
can do me in sometimes.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx