[bksvol-discuss] Re: what does the bad smell smell like?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:16:57 -0400

Hi, Kelly. Me, too! I have no sense of smell, either. Of course, I have no
children yet, but when my little brother and sister were born, I changed plenty
of diapers, and if anything ever turned me off, it wasn't the smell. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx