[bksvol-discuss] what does John Glass do?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:52:40 -0400

What does John Glass do? He is supposedly involved in day to day issues effecting volunteers. If he is on this list (and if he is not he is relying on secondhand info about the list from its moderators) we volunteers never hear from him. Instead, when I asked for changes in, I believe, April or May, I was told I sounded "like a broken record" by one of the list moderators. The changes I asked for were less cryptic notes when a book goes back to step 1 and some way for volunteers to leave each other more ongoing notes about a book on step 1. I suggest both those changes would make the step 1 list empty out a bit faster. We know that would make at least Jake happy and might convince Pratique to start submitting books again. You may remember he decided to stop submitting until the step 1 list became smaller. While I question his decision, I mourn the lack of his books as input.

E.