[bksvol-discuss] welcome to new volunteers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:17:17 -0400

I put sentences together on one side or another of a page number. That seems to be preferred by folks using speech.

To all you new volunteers welcome. We are a rowdy list. We also share a lot with each other, have heated discussion and sometimes talk off topic about lots of things though we try to do that with one another personally off list. We have all spoken about how much the friendships on this list mean.

I do appreciate all of you and welcome the new volunteers. So many validators lately.

E.